M2W Construction, Inc. is a small, disadvantaged, minority and woman owned and operated company located on the Gulf Coast since 2009
Since incorporating in February, 2009 M2W has provided construction maintenance services and facility management services to residential, commercial, local and statewide municipalities; military and federal clients. Whether the services are new, repair, or remodel construction, M2W achieves and maintains quality performance. M2W understands the need for and is skilled in the development of planning and management of specifically tailored contracts. M2W provides over 30 years of experience in the construction business including design and planning, site excavation, restoration, proposal preparation, utility systems, environmental management, contract administration, estimating and effective cost control.
M2W is uniquely qualified to handle any conditions that any contract may encounter as evidenced by our past years of superior performance on the numerous projects awarded to us.
M2W’s philosophy of carefully planned growth, specialized staffing, and utilization of highly qualified and capable subcontractors has earned M2W an excellent reputation. Through the successful completion of a variety of projects that are on time and under budget, M2W has repeatedly exceeded our clients expectations.
We received SBA Hub Zone certification in October, 2010 and our MS Contractor’s License in April, 2012. Since that time, M2W has performed work as a prime and as a subcontractor providing a wide array of services such as IT services, HVAC, land surveying, lighting retrofit, interior renovation, interior finishes, removal and replacement of windows and doors, and concrete services. Our past and current performance on complex projects demonstrates our ability to manage, control and perform contracts with multiple disciplines, projects and locations.
M2W Construction, Inc. has made it our primary goal to assist clients in solving their construction related needs more effectively and without undue delay. M2W has completed every contract undertaken and has never been terminated from a project.
Our Past Performance Speaks for Itself:
- GSA Property Management, Birmingham Service Center, Birmingham, AL: US Federal Courthouse, Replace Handicap Door
- US Fish and Wildlife Services: Replacement of Windows, Door & Frame, Painting, Bon Secour NWR, FL
- US Fish and Wildlife Service: Repair Roof, North Mississippi Refuge Complex, Grenada, MS
- USDA National Forest Service in MS: Construct structural support for sign, Richland, MS
- USDA National Forest Service of Mississippi: Repair of Forest Service Road 520C Low Water Crossing, Bienville Ranger District
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command, PWD, Replace Freezer Doors, Building 40, NCBC, Gulfport, MS
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Mid-Atlantic ROICC Lighting Replacement at Various Facilities, Camp Lejeune, NC
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Seal Coat, Paving and Painting Parking Lots, Monroe Lake, Bloomington, IN
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville District: Concrete Repair, Green River Lock 2, Calhoun, KY
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Arkansas District: Removal and Installation of Warehouse HVAC System, McClellan-Kerr Storage Facility, North Little Rock, AR
- Headquarter Army Reserve Contracting Center: Provide Surveying Services, AFRC Providence, RI
- 410th Contracting Support Brigade, Fort Sam Houston, TX: Installation of Chain Link Fencing, Building 410
- Clark Design/Build, LLC Subcontractor: Consolidated Drill Sergeant School Barracks, Fort Jackson, SC
- The Paratus Group, LLC Subcontractor: Central Maintenance Facility Office Building Re-roofing, Red River, Natchitoches Parish, LA
- University of South Alabama: Construct 20 Bicycle Rack Pads; Mobile, AL
- Bldg 2901 NCO Academy: Remove and Replace Flooring, Keesler AFB, MS